Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you do to your bus today
06-05-2018, 13:31 (This post was last modified: 06-05-2018 13:33 by cmillsap.)
RE: What did you do to your bus today
Greg,

There are battery chargers such as the Marinco Charge Pro that have diodes in the battery charging lead wires to prevent double charging or back feeding current. I use the Marinco Charge Pro 10A/10A on my 12V/24V chassis battery bank and it works great. They may also make a smaller charger that could be used on the toad, I don't know that for sure.

Greg,

There are battery chargers such as the Marinco Charge Pro that have diodes in the battery charging lead wires to prevent double charging or back feeding current. I use the Marinco Charge Pro 10A/10A on my 12V/24V chassis battery bank and it works great. They may also make a smaller charger that could be used on the toad, I don't that for sure.

Greg,

There are battery chargers such as the Marinco Charge Pro that have diodes in the battery charging lead wires to prevent double charging or back feeding current. I use the Marinco Charge Pro 10A/10A on my 12V/24V chassis battery bank and it works great. They may also make a smaller charger that could be used on the toad, I don't that for sure.

Chuck & Tela Millsap
2003 Prevost Marathon XLII
2000 LXi #2 S/S (Sold)
2004 M380 D/S (Sold)
2000 LXi #1 N/S (Sold
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cmillsap's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: What did you do to your bus today - cmillsap - 06-05-2018 13:31

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)