Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1985 PT40 @ Craig's List on 05-20-16
05-21-2016, 12:39
1985 PT40 @ Craig's List on 05-20-16
F.Y.I.
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/rvs/5595178181.html

17 Pictures, Tan,Gold & White. 134K Miles. $25.5K. Near OKC,OK.

"• One of the main reasons that caused me to purchase this coach was the complete "Service Log" of which the previous owner provided with the coach (I am the 4th owner).
• Coach was garaged from the beginning and this very much impressed me with condition and how it was cared for. It has been outside the last 8 years.
• I will provide all records of maintenance done by the previous owners and myself in the Blue Box.
• Blue Box / complete with all items that came with coach when new & a full set of Blue Bird Drawings.
• If you've been shopping for a new motor home, you will not believe the value and features of the Blue Bird coach. You can have this Wander Lodge luxury coach for a fraction of the original price, and it's better built than the new coaches of today!
• You're entering into the Blue Bird family of friends and service when buying this coach.
• Blue Bird owner Web sites available to get all questions from knowledgeable bird members about your coach. It's like having the group be your own personal professional mechanical in any given situation.
• New upholstery on dinette, barrel chairs, and leatherette couch. New trim upholstery throughout interior.
• New beautiful wood floors in living area and kitchen.
• New "Smaller" Leather steering wheel installed for drivers comfort (original in joey bed)
• Coach has onboard Deltran battery tenders/maintainers and a master disconnect switch for storage. Coach has been started and run every two weeks during my ownership.
• Complete manuals and instructions for all systems, including the original Blue Bird manual and Complete Blue Prints (drawings) / Electrical, Plumbing & Chassis, etc. (ordered from Blue Bird) for this coach.

Miles: 134,280 Engine Hours: 13,280 Generator Hours: 1,280.
Interior Colors: Cream & Brown Exterior colors: Brown & Gold.

It's had a few day trips for exercise and that's it! I've done a few maintenance things and updated the fabrics and some interior finishes, otherwise it has sat it my driveway for several years, only getting a little exercise occasionally to keep it up. I have started it regularly every two weeks to keep it active."

Lots more features listed...

Frank DiLaura
Learning Everything
(a.k.a. "M.T. Nester")
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
1985 PT40 @ Craig's List on 05-20-16 - PhrankinPhoenix - 05-21-2016 12:39

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)