Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow - a PT-30, another interesting eBay opportunity
03-22-2013, 12:28
A unique opportunity for a PT-30 - without a "T"! Bluebird, yes. Wanderlodge, no. But hey, that doesn't stop your enterprising eBay seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-Blue...23292492af

Enjoy,

Mike Bulriss
1991 WB40 "Texas Minivan"
San Antonio, TX
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2013, 01:49
Hi all,
If there is some interest in this BB, I am about a 100 miles from it right now and could look it over for someone...
Larry
84 35FCSB

Sent from Larry'siPhone
On Mar 22, 2013, at 19:28, "mbulriss" <"mbulriss@yahoo.com"> wrote:

A unique opportunity for a PT-30 - without a "T"! Bluebird, yes. Wanderlodge, no. But hey, that doesn't stop your enterprising eBay seller.

Enjoy,

Mike Bulriss
San Antonio, TX

03-23-2013, 11:07
I think itIS a wonder lodge...its a lodge and i wonder what it is !...lol...seriously, was this a 30 ft bluebird bus converted ?...even thou its not completed yet, it does kind of look decent, just not the real deal...correct ?
mike
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
- John Bernard Books - AKA John Wayne - " The Shootist "

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Ben Franklin

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly upon your home,
May the Great Spirit bless all who enter there.
May your moccasins make happy tracks in the snows.
May the Rainbow always touch your shoulder.

--- On Sat, 3/23/13, Larry Dill wrote:
Subject: Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Wow - a PT-30, another interesting eBay opportunity
To: "WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com"
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 7:49 AM

Hi all,
If there is some interest in this BB, I am about a 100 miles from it right now and could look it over for someone...
Larry
84 35FCSB

Sent from Larry'siPhone
On Mar 22, 2013, at 19:28, "mbulriss" <mbulriss@...> wrote:

Enjoy,

Mike Bulriss
San Antonio, TX
03-24-2013, 13:35
Conversion. Roof was raised and the interior does not use any of the materials or design that Wanderlodge had in place in that era. Even my 1972 custom (authentic) has an interior almost indistinguishable from the stock ones (bedroom different to accommodate pusher engine).
On Mar 23, 2013, at 6:07 PM, mike chanter <"smuff168@yahoo.com"> wrote:

I think itIS a wonder lodge...its a lodge and i wonder what it is !...lol...seriously, was this a 30 ft bluebird bus converted ?...even thou its not completed yet, it does kind of look decent, just not the real deal...correct ?
mike
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
- John Bernard Books - AKA John Wayne - " The Shootist "

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Ben Franklin

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly upon your home,
May the Great Spirit bless all who enter there.
May your moccasins make happy tracks in the snows.
May the Rainbow always touch your shoulder.

--- On Sat, 3/23/13, Larry Dill <"sailor7cs_365@yahoo.com"> wrote:
Subject: Re: [WanderlodgeForum] Wow - a PT-30, another interesting eBay opportunity
To: ""WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com"" <"WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com">
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 7:49 AM

Hi all,
Larry
84 35FCSB

Sent from Larry'siPhone
On Mar 22, 2013, at 19:28, "mbulriss" <mbulriss@...> wrote:

Enjoy,

Mike Bulriss
San Antonio, TX

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)