Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Long SlowDaddy!
06-19-2015, 21:22 (This post was last modified: 06-19-2015 21:31 by travelite.)
RE: No More GoDaddy!
It is an M450. The pole antenna protruding from the roof is impressive: İmage

BTW, our Document Library and WanderlodgeTrader are up and running! All that's left are the User Locations and the Gallery! Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2015, 20:32
RE: So Long SlowDaddy!
With that pole, you can find your coach, no matter how crowded the RV park is, and you can fly any flag you want on that, no matter the sizeBig Grin Just don't raise it up in an electrical stormSad

Steve Gureasko
90 WBSA "Jus Chillin"
Ponchatoula, La.
Find all posts by this user
06-20-2015, 21:49 (This post was last modified: 06-20-2015 22:32 by davidbrady.)
That's a pole to be proud of! Hehehehe,

Well, we had our first HostUS outage today. It started at around 4:00 pm and lasted for 30 minutes or so. I hope this isn't a vestige of things to come. HostUS did send me a message saying that the server WaGu is on was rebooted do to a CPU lock-up (they didn't say if it was hard or soft)??? They ran an fsck to check for disk integrity then they rebooted the server. We've been with them for one day and we've already seen one outage - not good. Sad

david brady,

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
06-21-2015, 09:36
hope it was a minor glitch

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
06-22-2015, 00:03
I'm at the Prevost Service Center in Nashville, TN, surfing over my Verizon Hotspot and everything is working beautifully! Smile

david brady,

06-22-2015, 14:33
wow !! what a difference .

so please share what are you doing now to the old pervert hahaha sorry Prevost I mean : )

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
06-22-2015, 15:19
Hey Al,

Great to hear from you. Spongebob's getting a three axle alignment and in the process they discovered worn drag link ends, so those are being replaced too. What's new with you? Any R&R done on the LXi lately?

david brady,

06-22-2015, 20:34
well first let me say it is nice to be back David your Go Daddy, must have got up and gone, cause now it moves with a quickness Smile

Now would you be asking if we have had Rest & Relaxation the Past 8 months or so ? Yes along with some repairs Smile

repairs;
4 air bags
2 HCV Rear
6 Michelin Tires
air valve for the slide seal
pan rod bar
brakes
slack adjusters

overall just maintenance items . We most likely wont hit the 35,000 miles this years as we have the past 2 plus years. we found a little place in Indio we fell in love with and had to buy her haha so going forward it looks like Indio Resort will be home from Jan / May .

Like you , I do want to get the shower redone , in our BB it has fiberglass and not tile . I know this cause the bottom corner has separated from the wall . I read about your redo and plan to visit those folks next week while I am still in Fla. Also gong to replace all 3 air units at Leon's on our way out to Sturgis in July . I do need to start a thread on the steerable axle soon , I have thrown dollars at her and she still doesn't work as she should .

Overall I have no complaints about this BB , how could I, with over 90,000 miles in 3 1/2 years , with minimal items she has handled everything I have thrown at her and then some . I drive her hard and put her away wet and she Loves me for it Smile

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
06-23-2015, 23:40 (This post was last modified: 06-24-2015 00:16 by travelite.)
Hey Al,

You wanna see ridden hard and put away wet come on out to Prevost, Nashville and have a look at some of these entertainers! I've never seen more abuse. They can be as new as a year yet fully rusted, twisted, scraped, bottomed, banged, and bumped!

You're doing what you need to do. Every now and then we need to give some love to our babies. It's hard to believe but I'm told they're still cheaper than boats, airplanes, or mistresses! There can be worse addictions! Smile

david brady,

06-24-2015, 17:49
works great

Gregory O'Connor
2001 LXi43ss
Romoland California 92585
951-830-5997
Rainbowrv.com
[+] 1 user Likes GregOConnor's post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)