Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WaGu Browsing Performance Issues
04-27-2015, 12:19 (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 12:37 by davidbrady.)
RE: WaGu Browsing Performance Issues
I sent a WhiteList Request Form to Verizon asking them to not block WaGu's IP address. They replied that they are not blocking it, so the connection issue folks are having must be related to something else. I'll keep you informed. Smile

In the meantime, for folks who absolutely must use a Verizon Hotspot, a workaround is to use one of the free and secure web proxy services like kproxy. They're pretty easy to use. Click on the link and drop wanderlodgegurus.com into the dialogue box and you're connected.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2015, 22:06
RE: WaGu Browsing Performance Issues
I bet problem it is with godaddy and cloud storage. Or shared hosting matching you up with a high use site. Some times godaddy will throttle a customer when post cause many email sending. the throttling end up making long response times then Verizon drops the connection to force the customer to connect at a time when the server is responding better. I would check for throttling times in c panel to see if they coincide with performance issues.

Gregory O'Connor
2001 LXi43ss
Romoland California 92585
951-830-5997
Rainbowrv.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)