Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
Hey! - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome to Wanderlodge Gurus (WaGu, rhymes with the spaghetti sauce company) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hey! (/showthread.php?tid=9988)

Hey! - Friday1 - 09-07-2013 14:12

Hey from NW Ohio. Good to see another source of BB info.

Rick from Ohio

RE: Hey! - davidbrady - 09-07-2013 17:10

Hey Rick,

Glad to have you here. Pull up a chair and help yourself to a heaping plate of spaghetti, heavy on the WaGu sauce! Smile Have a look around. We have a good picture Gallery with a Showcase for each Wanderlodge model; we have a User Locations Map where you can poke a tack into your present location; we have a growing Document Library; we can give instant feedback to one another by giving Reputation Points and by clicking a post's Like button; and we have a great set of folks willing to lend a hand. We'll answer every question and on occasion we may even be right! Let me know if you need any help. Thanks for joining and Welcome! David

Welcome, David

RE: Hey! - Arcticdude - 09-08-2013 00:18

Welcome, Rick!

RE: Hey! - gondolaguy - 09-08-2013 12:39

Hi Rick, glad you came over to WAGU for a bite to learn. There are nothing but great people here at this site, hopwe you enjoy it as much as I do!

RE: Hey! - pgchin - 09-09-2013 12:28

Welcome Rick,
We have a great crew here with a wealth of experience on the entire product line so ask away and let us know how we can help! I am sure you also have a "skill set" we could use, so please join in the fun when you can! :-)