Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
Hello, from sunny and hot Florida - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome to Wanderlodge Gurus (WaGu, rhymes with the spaghetti sauce company) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hello, from sunny and hot Florida (/showthread.php?tid=9932)

Hello, from sunny and hot Florida - wtwtw - 08-08-2013 22:37

I have been a member of WOG for some time and I am always looking for more information on these wonderful machines. We do not get around very much since I have a daughter in High school, but we try to get out a couple times a year or as often as possible. I am a state certified master plumber by trade. If anyone has and plumbing questions or problems I will be happy to talk to you and give you my two cents.

RE: Hello, from sunny and hot Florida - davidbrady - 08-08-2013 22:51

Hi Bill,

We're more than happy to have you. Smile Thanks for joining! One of the things that's fun to do around here is to poke a pin into our User Locations map. Clearly we're light in the Florida area so it's great to have a Guru representative down there. Here's a tutorial on How to use the User Locations Map. Looks like you breezed through the signature update hurdle so consider yourself ahead of the game! Thanks again and Welcome to the Gurus site! Smile

RE: Hello, from sunny and hot Florida - patticake - 08-09-2013 19:36

Welcome to the site. Just wondering, if you make house calls. It's not far to my placeBig Grin

RE: Hello, from sunny and hot Florida - wtwtw - 08-09-2013 22:54

A little light in Florida. I guess I am the first.
AS for house calls. Yes I do house calls but you may have to move your house a little closer.