Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
Aquahot Antifreeze Leak - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: HVAC (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Aquahot Antifreeze Leak (/showthread.php?tid=201)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Aquahot Antifreeze Leak - Arcticdude - 10-18-2013 00:19

The least you could have done would have been to polish and tin to a uniform height! Such shoddy work! I'm truly disappointed!! I expected micrometer measurements of the solder joint and tinning levels. Now get back in there and do it right!! Big Grin Tongue

These AquaHots are pretty simple once you see one. Almost as simple as a Microphor toilet! Wink

RE: Aquahot Antifreeze Leak - davidbrady - 10-18-2013 00:26

John,

I was pretty happy with the job as viewed thru my Multifocals! Now that the filler neck is magnified to truly gargantuan proportions I'm humbled... Sad Come to think of it, lots of things look much better thru my Multifocals! LOL!

RE: Aquahot Antifreeze Leak - cmillsap - 10-18-2013 02:28

(10-18-2013 00:26)davidbrady Wrote:  John,

I was pretty happy with the job as viewed thru my Multifocals! Now that the filler neck is magnified to truly gargantuan proportions I'm humbled... Sad Come to think of it, lots of things look much better thru my Multifocals! LOL!

Hey David,

When I do soldering, if a soldered joint don't leak, I consider it a good soldering job no matter what it looks likeBig Grin

RE: Aquahot Antifreeze Leak - Arcticdude - 10-18-2013 14:14

(10-18-2013 00:26)davidbrady Wrote:  Come to think of it, lots of things look much better thru my Multifocals! LOL!

Ah, the vaguries of perception!! Sometimes it's a great thing and sometimes it's a royal PITA!!

I would tend to agree with Chuck on that job. If it doesn't leak, it's perfect! Big Grin