Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
S50 and 60 DDEC III & IV ECM pinout connectors and Senor locations - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Literature (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Documentation, Articles, and How To's (/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: S50 and 60 DDEC III & IV ECM pinout connectors and Senor locations (/showthread.php?tid=150)

S50 and 60 DDEC III & IV ECM pinout connectors and Senor locations - pgchin - 03-06-2013 13:30

In my never ending quest to continue to blow out Davids online storage budget, please see the attached DD guide. I told David to feel free to "throttle me" if I am posting too much documentation or items not of value to the general population.Big GrinWinkAngel

OK,
So you've gotten a dreaded error code screaming at you from the Allison tranny pad or one of the various online monitoring systems. You've decoded it and found out which sensor it is. With the aging of our various buses, sometimes it's as simple of a fix as a dirty connection to a sensor or a bad sensor, loose wire, hose, etc...... So, where is it located on the engine so you can begin to troubleshoot???????? Rather than spending hours looking for it, check the document below.......it may save you some time for other more fun endeavors!Big Grin

RE: S50 and 60 DDEC III & IV ECM pinout connectors and Senor locations - Arcticdude - 03-06-2013 15:59

What's an "ecm señor"? Is that the little guy who sits in the box and runs stuff??!! Big Grin

RE: S50 and 60 DDEC III & IV ECM pinout connectors and Senor locations - pgchin - 03-06-2013 16:14

(03-06-2013 15:59)Arcticdude Wrote:  What's an "ecm señor"? Is that the little guy who sits in the box and runs stuff??!! Big Grin

See,See!!!!!WinkTongue Believe it or not, that's EXACTLY how it's spelled on the DD site when it was open to us mere mortals!Wink I NEVER caught that after all these years, thanks!Tongue