Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
'77 FC31 on Ebay - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Coaches at Large (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: '77 FC31 on Ebay (/showthread.php?tid=10580)

'77 FC31 on Ebay - davidbrady - 10-04-2015 11:29

I don't know if you guys (and gals) are watching this, ebay item number: 111782215413.

RE: '77 FC31 on Ebay - cmillsap - 10-04-2015 14:19

David,

I'm pretty sure this owner tried to sell this FC on EBay a while back. Evidentially, it didn't sell back then, probably due to the reserve not being met.

Chuck

RE: '77 FC31 on Ebay - Itchintogo - 10-05-2015 17:42

I feel nauseous after looking at all those pictures right side up up side down and sideways. Think I need a gravol! Big Grin

RE: '77 FC31 on Ebay - PhrankinPhoenix - 12-28-2015 23:02

Now that this FC31 is "SOLD"....What did you think of the sale price of $40K?
If you click on the 41Bids you'll see the bidding went pretty typical and met resistance at $25K. Buyer i***7 really wanted the bus at the end of the bidding and made sure he/she was going to get it.
$40K isn't a great amount but considering the economy and the marketplace at the moment it seems pretty high (compared to other sales -fall 2015- on EBAY. It appears to me that the vintage Birds (no matter what condition they are in - even "rebuilt / excellent") cannot fetch what the owner thinks they are "really" worth...BUT that is good for the buyers out there that want to get into a older Bird.
Given past Forum discussions on sale price vs. condition and after-sale fix-up costs (here & elsewhere) for older Birds I think at $40K this is Great Deal for BOTH the Buyer & Seller. If the Seller is out there lurking, I would be curious to know that side of the story.

What do you think?