Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
WLWB Baffle Louvered Center Lower (Radiator) - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Chassis (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: WLWB Baffle Louvered Center Lower (Radiator) (/showthread.php?tid=10048)

Pages: 1 2

WLWB Baffle Louvered Center Lower (Radiator) - davidbrady - 10-31-2013 17:11

Does anyone recognize the part in the attached drawing? I'm not sure if it was used on the 1997 WB or prior to that. I think it's a piece of sheet metal shrouding that was placed under the radiator and that allows fan air to be exhausted.

[/align]

RE: WLWB Baffle Louvered Center Lower (Radiator) - davidbrady - 10-31-2013 18:42

Ernie,

What does your bus look like under the radiator? Do you have louvers cut into the under-radiator shrouding?

RE: WLWB Baffle Louvered Center Lower (Radiator) - Arcticdude - 11-01-2013 10:27

Not on mine. It's just a flat panel.

RE: WLWB Baffle Louvered Center Lower (Radiator) - davidbrady - 11-01-2013 11:07

Thanks John, I appreciate it! Smile

RE: WLWB Baffle Louvered Center Lower (Radiator) - ernie ekberg - 11-01-2013 20:26

I don't know, at the moment since my coach is at Inland Truck in Irving- 60 miles from me.

RE: WLWB Baffle Louvered Center Lower (Radiator) - davidbrady - 11-01-2013 20:30

I know Ernie. I saw the tow-truck pic right after I posted my question. Are they sorting out your transmission wiring?

(11-01-2013 20:26)ernie ekberg Wrote:  I don't know, at the moment since my coach is at Inland Truck in Irving- 60 miles from me.

RE: WLWB Baffle Louvered Center Lower (Radiator) - ernie ekberg - 11-01-2013 20:50

very nice shop- employee owned and have never been treated so well. the wiring harness was in Houston, be at their Irving location on Monday. Bim and I went to plug the coach in, but their outlets are 3 phase. I just added my extra battery charger for the new 3 engine batteries. I still have the new 4Ds' in the van awaiting install. I'm relieved that the tow driver didn't get a scratch on anything. I was always led to believe that our coaches are Landoll only. I'm a believer in the new technology. Not a bit of stress to the generator area- the tow truck extension never came close. Whew- wine time

RE: WLWB Baffle Louvered Center Lower (Radiator) - davidbrady - 11-01-2013 21:02

That's good news Ernie. I'd be a nervous wreck! Did they run an airline back to keep your air suspension up? While it's in the shop are you having a Transynd infusion? Any other maintenance?

RE: WLWB Baffle Louvered Center Lower (Radiator) - Arcticdude - 11-01-2013 21:06

Hopefully they ran an air line to the back and not an airline!! That would certainly make a mess of things!! Wink

RE: WLWB Baffle Louvered Center Lower (Radiator) - davidbrady - 11-01-2013 21:33

John, I see wine time has started in the South Central US. Smile

Hey, what do Oklahomans do on Halloween?

Answer: They Pump Kin! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin